Welcome to kerp.net!
Hey, where'd your site go?
Okay, kids, here's the deal... After having my little nook of the web up for... oh... 15 years now with only sporadic updates (the last major update being in 2003), I've started to realize that it's embarassingly out of date.
You probably no longer care to hear my thoughts about Napster getting sued (I was totally right, by the way), the band Staind, or the Atkins diet. And my humor column, which seemed funny and witty back in 1996, now seems just kinda lame.
So, instead, if you're interested in what's going on in my life, I encourage you to visit these exciting Web 2.0 sites...
- These days, I'm a Developer Advocate for Google+ (primarily focusing on the games platform), so I'm guessing it won't be too much of a surprise to you that much of my time is spent posting over on my G+ Profile
- That said, I still have a LinkedIn profile, that's vaguely up-to-date.
- I also have a Facebook page that's seen a whole lot less action lately, but I still might accept a friend request or two...
- If you're into ActionScript physics engines (and really, who isn't?), don't miss my Box2D video tutorials!
- And after several half-assed attempts, I gave the blogging thing one more try. And, once again, I made a few
somewhat interesting posts, before giving up. (But you should still check out the Portal Crossword Puzzle. I'm really proud of that)
- Also, if you're looking for a 5-year-old casual game with some good writing, go play Fairy Godmother Tycoon. It's still my baby. Well, that and my actual baby.
And finally, if you want to send me email, please do so at . I'm usually good about answering my mail. But not always.